Education is the cornerstone of IFMA’s Facility Fusion. Each session is hand-selected by a committee of knowledgeable practitioners, partners and IFMA staff to ensure the value and relevance of the content presented.
Sessions will be organized into 6 topic track areas:
- Leading and Bleeding Edge – submissions for this track will highlight new and visionary FM concepts and practices.
- Leading & Managing – this track will cover leadership and management trends and topics for anyone that is leading a team.
- Best Practices/ Quality – this track will share best practices from world-class organizations that clearly demonstrate superior performance for many FM functions.
- Cutting Edge Solutions- this track is designed for all levels of IFMA Corporate Sustaining Partners. These sessions offer educationally rich content and offer cutting edge FM Solutions.
- Components/Council/Industry Specific – this track will offer education focused on subjects and best practices unique to managing specific types of facilities.
- IFMA Volunteer Leaders Training – this track will cover leadership and management trends and topics for IFMA’s chapter, council and community officers.
Sessions are also classified by Learning Levels that represent career experience:
- 100 Level: Geared toward new or emerging facility professionals with less than two years of experience.
- 200 Level: Geared toward facility professionals with two to five years of experience. Ideal for credentialed or aspiring FMPs, CFMs and SFPs.
- 300 Level: Geared toward facility professionals with more than five years of experience. Ideal for credentialed or aspiring FMPs, CFMs and SFPs.